- Juan Ignacio Salamanca (Spain)
- Nuno Tomada (Portugal)
- Ignacio Moncada (Spain)
- Federico Deho (IT)
- Asif Muneer (UK)
- Enrique Lledo (Spain)
- Until 11:00 PM WET Arrive airport/Train station and transfer to hotel.
Participants are expected to arrive in the morning before 11.00 am. Transfers will be arranged for you to go from airport/Train station to the Training venue (Hotel).
- 12:00 PM WET Lunch: Buffet provided prior to the commencement of the course.
- 1:30 PM WET Introductions and expectations.
- 2:00 PM WET Video presentation: AIS AMS 700
- 2:30 PM WET Case based learning 3 groups of 6 physicians + 2 faculty
- 5:00 PM WET Remote Proctoring
- 5:30 PM WET End of the training
- 7:00 PM WET Meet at Hotel reception for departure to Restaurant (Dinner)
7:30 AM WET Breakfast. Please take your breakfast and check out of the hotel. Bring your luggage for the transfer to hospital.
- 8: 30 AM WET Transfer to the hospital for live surgery cases. Meet at the Hotel reception for the transfer to the Universidad Francisco De Vitoria. Please bring all your belongings with you: the transfer to airport will take place directly from the Hospital.
- 9 :00 AM WET Introduction and expectations of conduct in cadaver lab.
- 9:30 AM WET Dry set up of AMS 700 practical demonstration and discussion.
- 10:00 AM WET Cadaver session on implantation of AMS 700 and Tactra
- 1.00 PM WET Lunch and Closing Remarks
- 2.00 PM WET End of the training
After the course, all the participants will be departing from the Hospital directly to airport/train station. Please ensure you have all your belongings when leaving the hotel in the morning. IF your flight is departing the day after, you will be dropped off at the hotel.